Proximo – officially opened.16 czerwca 2016
16 June 2016 marks the official opening of the first stage of the office scheme Proximo, launched in Warsaw by Hines. Almost 28,400 sq m of leasable area was delivered in the building located in the immediate vicinity of the subway station “Rondo Daszyńskiego”.
The tenants of the 13-storey building include i.a. Stanley Black & Decker, Grupa Pracuj, Takeda, Manpower Group, Six Payment Services, Axa Assistance, Hines, Fox Networks Group Poland, Rossmann, Jean Louis David, Green Caffe Nero and Olimp. The total occupancy rate at Proximo currently exceeds 65%.
Proximo scheme schedule:
- April 2014 – obtaining the building permit
- June 2014 – commencement of the construction works
- February 2015 – BREEAM certification
- November 2015 – closed-in building
- May 2016 – obtaining the occupancy permit for the first stage
- Q3 2016 – planned commencement of the second stage
- Q4 2017 – planned completion of the second stage
This is how Proximo was being constructed: https://youtu.be/3VqL3DLcVUU